Sjögren’s Quarterly is a medical and scientific newsletter curated to provide our professional community with the most up-to-date happenings in Sjögren’s.
This comprehensive resource is free for healthcare providers and researchers and includes a wide range of information, such as:
- Expert-written articles on a range of Sjögren’s-related topics
- Articles by clinicians describing how they handle specific issues in Sjögren’s
- Reports on major initiatives that will lead to a better understanding of Sjögren’s and improve future patient management capabilities
- Summaries of current research, including clinical studies, from fields involved in Sjögren’s
- Updates on industry events, including clinical trials and changes to treatments
- Fact and tip sheets to share with patients
- Recaps of major meeting and event outcomes
- And more!
Sign up for our complimentary Sjögren's Quarterly
Our international audience is comprised of a wide range of professionals, including rheumatologists, ophthalmologists, optometrists, dentists, oral medicine professionals, neurologists, pulmonologists, gastroenterologists, gynecologists, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, researchers and more.
For subscribers located in the U.S., each newsletter, which is produced four times per year, is provided via email as a PDF and a hard copy is mailed to your preferred address. For international subscribers, you will receive each newsletter as a PDF.
Interested in contributing? Let us know at sq [at] sjogrens [dot] org.
Advertisement space is available. Download the Sjögren's Quarterly rate card and contact ads [at] sjogrens [dot] org to learn more.