2024 Sjögren’s Foundation National Patient Conference
Friday, April 5th – 12:30-5:00pm (EDT) & Saturday, April 6th –12:30-5:30pm (EDT)
This year’s National Patient Conference will be a two-day virtual event, once again allowing for worldwide access to credible Sjögren’s experts.
Registration is $80 for members (members must use discount code to receive discounted rate. Code was emailed to all members on February 5, 2024) and $100 for non-members. Non-members also have the ability to purchase a membership at the time of registration for $116 (which automatically includes the $20 member discount).
We are excited to share that we will be moving to a NEW and UPGRADED virtual platform for this year’s conference! While you can expect to learn from Sjögren’s experts who will share content rich presentations with time for Questions and Answers, you can also enjoy more patient to patient interaction and direct exhibitor contact. Our all-new Sjögren’s patient communities will focus on areas of special interest where patients can come together to connect, share and learn from each other. Patients will be able to choose what communities they would like to engage and participate in during dedicated time at the conference! In addition, our new virtual exhibitor booths will allow you access to company resources and/or product literature, as well as the ability to interact with company representatives via chat.
You have come to count on the Sjögren’s Foundation as your credible Sjögren’s resource and we look forward to bringing you the same high-quality conference, now with even more pathways to help you become educated and empowered to manage your Sjögren’s!
See below planned conference topics and speakers
- Sjögren's Overview - Dr. Thomas Grader-Beck
- Oral Manifestations of Sjögren's - Dr. Vidya Sankar
- Headaches & Sjögren's - Dr. Arun Varadhachary
- Pediatric Sjögren's Update - Dr. Sara Stern
- Ocular Manifestations of Sjögren's - Dr. Sezen Karakus
- Healthy Sexual Function Throughout Life - Dr. Cuoghi Edens
- Stop Bloq Initiative Overview - Dr. Jill Buyon
- Dermatology Concerns in Sjögren's - Dr. Natalie Wright
- What is on the Horizon for Sjögren's? - Dr. Darise Farris
- Empowered Patients! - Patient Panel with Foundation Board
Registrants must have a device with internet access to join the conference. If you register and are unable to attend, or would like to replay a presentation, they will be available after the conference.
Call (301) 530-4420, email info [at] sjogrens [dot] org (info[at]sjogrens[dot]org)