Team Sjögren’s is coming Back LIVE at Rock n' Roll Las Vegas February 2024 and We are Recruiting!
Have you ever wanted to run or run/walk a 10K or Half Marathon?
Are you a runner who is looking for an opportunity to train for a race?
Our Team Sjögren’s program is for you!
We are looking for runners to join our Team Sjögren’s Program for our first LIVE event since COVID! The options are to run or walk/run a 10K or Half Marathon. Follow our program and we will prepare you to achieve your goals on February 25, 2024 in Las Vegas!
All of our runners will take part in regular training calls with fellow team members and get personal training advice from our experienced alumni. Then we fly into Las Vegas on February 24, 2024 and run on February 25, 2024!
For our Team Sjögren’s runners, the Foundation will provide the following:
- The Entry Fee for the Las Vegas Rock ‘n Roll event with medal of completion
- Monthly calls for Training Tips and Support
- Airfare reimbursement up to $450
- Hotel Lodging up to 2 nights if traveling a long distance
- Team Dinner Saturday February 24, 2024
- Fun Team Sjögren’s Shirt and Prizes (depending on fundraising level met)
- Opportunity to join a team of those wanting to make a difference
- And Prizes for achieving goals!
The best part is that even if you have never run such a distance, the staff and our team alumni will help guide you through the entire process and ensure you are ready to participate in February. This is a great program to help build a base for our first in-person event since COVID!
Before the Foundation can commit to the Rock ‘n Roll event, we need thirty (30) committed runners/fundraisers. Your participation in Team Sjögren’s is an important part of building awareness and helping raise funds for the Foundation. Commitment includes:
- Arranging your flight to Las Vegas arriving no later than February 24th
- Running live in Vegas on February 25th
- Raising a minimum of $2,200.
Once we have our 30 people, we will then set our kick off meeting and talk about the program and the different fundraising levels. Make your commitment by September 15th by completing this FORM! You can also send the Form to family and friends if they would like to join in the fun and make a difference with you.
As soon as we receive our 30 people, training will begin. If you have questions or would like to learn more, contact out Team Coordinator at teamsjogrens [at] sjogrens [dot] org (TeamSjogrens[at]sjogrens[dot]org)
We Run in Honor of the 4 Million Americans with Sjögren's
We Are Team Sjögren's!