Team Sjögren’s is a group of committed individuals who train and run to raise funds!
Have you ever wanted to run or run/walk a 10K, Half Marathon, or Marathon?
Are you a runner who is looking for an opportunity to train for a race?
Let us know how you would like to participate!
Our Team Sjögren’s program is for you!
We are looking for runners to join our Team Sjögren’s program and participate in LIVE and virtual events! For live events, we select a program where our large group can attend together, like a Rock 'n Roll program. And our virtual team is just that...we train together and then run on the same weekend together. Follow our program and we will prepare you to achieve your goals!
All of our runners will take part in regular training calls with fellow team members and get personal training advice from our experienced alumni.
For our Team Sjögren’s live events, the Foundation will provide the following:
- The Entry Fee for the event with medal of completion
- Monthly calls for Training Tips and Support
- Airfare reimbursement up to $450
- Hotel Lodging up to 2 nights if traveling a long distance
- Team Dinner Saturday before th event
- Fun Team Sjögren’s Shirt and Prizes (depending on fundraising level met)
- Opportunity to join a team of those wanting to make a difference
- And Prizes for achieving goals!
The best part is that even if you have never run such a distance, the staff and our team alumni will help guide you through the entire process and ensure you are ready to participate !
Before the Foundation can commit to the Rock ‘n Roll event, we need thirty (30) committed runners/fundraisers. Your participation in Team Sjögren’s is an important part of building awareness and helping raise funds for the Foundation. Commitment includes:
- Arranging your flight to the event location
- Running live in your selected distance on event day
- Raising a minimum of $2,000 -$2,500 to offset expenses.
For our Team Sjögren’s virtual events:
- We just need enough people who want to take part! We generally have between 30-45 people for our virtual events. For virtual events, we have fundraising goals, but everything you raise goes directly to supporting the mission of the Foundation.
To plan our annual program, we just need to know how our Team Sjögren’s members would like to participate. If you are interested, complete this form and let us know your preference for virtual or live (or both) and your preferred timeline. As soon as we receive about 30 people, will design the events.
If you have questions or would like to learn more, contact our Team Coordinator at teamsjogrens [at] sjogrens [dot] org (TeamSjogrens[at]sjogrens[dot]org)
We Run in Honor of the 4 Million Americans with Sjögren's
We Are Team Sjögren's!