The Sjögren's Foundation is proud to announce we have awarded the joint Sjögren’s Foundation/ Dysautonomia International grant for a Sjögren’s and POTS study to:
Dr. Steve Vernino
Neurology and Neurotherapeutics
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas)
The research is a continued POTS and IVIG treatment study with an added Sjögren’s cohort to study IVIG treatment for Sjögren’s and POTS patients.
- You have Sjögren’s diagnosis
- You have a POTS diagnosis or suspect you have POTS (and the research team will diagnose you)
- You have easy access to Dallas (suggest maximum 2 hour driving range)
- You have not had IVIG treatment
- You are not currently on Rituxan or other biologic
To participate, contact Steve [dot] hopkins [at] utsouthwestern [dot] edu at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center.